Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mary Clayton Varner West


Well I am 22 weeks today and I guess it is about time that I posted our exciting news! Mary Calyton Varner West is due January 29, 2010. She is growing great and is a healthy little girl. Gary and I could not be more thrilled. I found out I was Pregnant May 21 around seven in the morning. I had not been feeling great since the marathon...I was so tired!!! I took a test and low and behold I was pregnant. I was not sick any and am still playing tennis and walking/jogging (no more runnning after 20 weeks) 4-5 time a week. So far in her life in utero, Mary Clayton has run a marathon, been to Guatemala, flown to Arizona...we can't wait for her to get there! January seems like a long way from here...but the first 5 months have flown by....hopefully the second half will fly by as well.

No comments: