Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Waiting Continues......

We had a great weekend! Friday night we went to Canebrake with Whit and adam, Courtney and Josh, and Drew and Taylor. The food was great and we ahd so much fun talking and laughing. Sat. Catherine and I spent the morning runnig errands and then walked 5 miles with Lulu, Cali and Olive on the trails. I thought MC might decide to come out....But no! Sunday we had a party...one last hoorah...before the baby gets here..for the Saints/Vikings game. We had a great turn out about 20 grown ups and about 6 or seven babies. It was a long but fun day! I had contractions all day and by 9:30 when everybody left they were about 10 minutes apart. I knew for sure something must be happening. The Dr. Monday morning said that nothing was happening really. I am 1.5 cm dialated all the way through and 80% effaced. He said I am in the window of 5 days before my due date and 5 days after when most women go into labor on their own. So....we wait some more. I have an apptointment on Monday Feb.1 if I have not had her by then. We will induce Tuesday Feb 2. So at least the end is in sight. We are so ready to meet our baby girl!

No comments: